Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Golden Nugget

For those of you who haven't seen the commercials, McDonald's is currently running a special and RARE promotion on their Chicken McNuggets. You can get 6 nuggets for a mere $1. Yes, ladies you heard me right! I think the promotion ends at the end of Jan. so stock up on those morsels of chickeny goodness. Then again, I don't think this applies to stores in NY. But for everyone else, enjoy and raise a nugget in toast to your sistas in the Big Stinkin' Overpriced Apple.

4 comments:

  1. how much are they normally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. I dunno. Maybe between $2.50 - $3.25? no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so my old roommate Mary who went to Mickey D's just for this told me that this special is NOT in effect in Jersey either (you get a measley 4 nuggets)!! WTF? That's ludicrous! Even Wendy's in NYC gives you 5 nuggets!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I don't understand the huge advertising campaign if many areas do not honor it? You gals should write to MickieDees and voice your complaints. They totally listen and you may even get some free coupons! :P

    ReplyDelete