And now for a health-themed Small Bites (will there ever be a conclusive study on anything?):
- In Baltimore, the city's public libraries help get healthier food into communities with few supermarkets.
- Laughter may increase appetite? Hm.
- There's some kind of link between chocolate and depression.
- Seafood allergies develop later in life than most other food allergies.
- Sleep more so you don't get fat.
- But maybe having a few extra pounds may actually mean something good.
- Mild peppers could help boost metabolism.