Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Small Bites

- Should we now worry about the ethics of eating plants?

- Is there anything wrong with men in the kitchen? It's always a funny thought to me that the stereotype is of women in the kitchen because, besides my grandmother, it was my father who was the main cook in my house. And it seems among many I know, the man is more the cook than the woman or at least an equal cooking partner.

- Does eating less make your stomach shrink

- The White House assistant chef shows kids around the White House garden as part of an after-school program to teach kids about nutrition.

- And some of D.C.'s top chefs spent time preparing holiday meals for kids in juvenile detention.

- In defense of the fruitcake. And the transformation of the cheese ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment